An intimate retreat in the heart of wine country, Harvest Inn sets the scene for your alluring Napa Valley getaway. It’s easy to unwind here, surrounded by towering redwood trees, sun-drenched grapevines and blooming botanical gardens — and pampered as you are by staff dedicated to personalized service for a truly memorable experience. This premier hotel features a full range of luxury amenities for you to enjoy, from extraordinary farm-to-table culinary experiences to indulgent specialty spa treatments to destination-oriented offerings. You can even use the house car to shuttle you off to where you’re going with ease! And, since the hotel is a preferred lodging partner of Silverado Golf Course, you can round out your amazing journey by golfing where the pros do.Hotel features:
• Harvest Table restaurant and bar, with menus and craft cocktails highlighting seasonal, locally sourced produce (including organic produce from the hotel’s 5 culinary gardens).
• 2 heated outdoor pools, each with a hot tub and sun loungers.
• Spa with standard and specialty massages (including certified Wellness for Cancer treatments) and face and body treatments available using local and organic products (services at an additional cost).
• Fitness center.
• Evening wine tastings on Mondays and Fridays.
• Pet-friendly rooms and public spaces.
• Access to golf and cigar programs (at an additional cost).
• Complimentary shuttle service within a 3-mile (5-kilometer) radius.
• Complimentary use of 2 electric car charging stations on a first-come, first-served basis (please bring your own adapters).
• Complimentary self-parking.Harvest Inn Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 1 king bed with sofa bed. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. An extra bed may be available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults for rooms with 1 king bed, or 4 adults for rooms with 1 king bed and 1 sofa bed.
• Wonderful views of the gardens, fountains and beautifully landscaped hotel grounds.
• Modern bathroom with sumptuous C.O. Bigelow toiletries.
• Luxe bathrobe and cozy slippers to use during your stay.
• Complimentary bottle of wine in your room upon arrival.
• In-room wine plus minibar stocked daily with water and juice.
• Keurig® coffee maker.
• Flat-screen LCD television.
• Safe deposit box available upon request.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in your room and throughout the hotel.
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 21.
1 Main Street
St. Helena, California 94574, United States
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.